Our views, our wants, our life
Sirf: It’s a movie about four couples from different strata of society and how each couple feels that the other couple’s life is better than theirs. Some interesting observations come to mind as I watch this
– we believe what we want to believe
– we entertain the misunderstandings (good/bad) we want to
– we live in the version and with the view of life we feel most comfortable with
– grass is (and will continue to be) greener on the other side
– anything can be mended if we want to
– any problem can be solved if we want to
– in the final analysis, it is our willingness (the “want“)
– all’s fair and fine as it is eventually our life and it is shaped by our views and our wants..
No comments yet.